PVD coating machine mainly refers to a type of coating that needs to be performed at a higher vacuum, including many types, including vacuum ion evaporation, magnetron sputtering, MBE molecular beam epitaxy, and PLD laser sputtering deposition. The main ideas are divided into evaporation and sputtering.
Electric control cabinet operation
1. Turn on the water pump and air source.
2. Turn on the main power.
3. Turn on and maintain the power supply of the pump and the vacuum gauge, the position of the vacuum gauge position V1, wait for its value to be less than 10, and then enter the next step. It takes about 5 minutes.
4. Turn on the mechanical pump and pre-pump, turn on the turbo molecular pump power and start, the vacuum gauge switch is changed to the V2 position, and it takes about 20 minutes to pump to less than 2.
5. Observe that after the turbo molecular pump reading reaches 250, turn off the pump. Turn on the front machine and the high valve to continue the vacuum. After the vacuum reaches a certain level, you can only open the right high vacuum meter to observe the vacuum. The electron gun power can only be turned on after the vacuum reaches 2×10-3.
1. Main power supply.
2. Simultaneously turn on the power of electron gun control Ⅰ and electron gun control Ⅱ: Press the power and delay switch of electron gun control Ⅰ, the delay, power and protection lights are on, and the delay and protection lights are off after three minutes, if the back door is not closed or the water flow relay has Failure, the protection lamp will be on.
3. Turn on the high voltage, the high voltage will reach more than 10KV, the beam current can be adjusted to about 200mA, the curtain grid is 20V/100mA, the filament current is 1.2A, and the deflection current swings between 1~1.7.
1. Turn off the high vacuum gauge head and turn off the molecular pump.
2. When the molecular pump shows 50, turn off the high valve, the fore stage, and the mechanical pump in sequence. This period takes about 40 minutes.
3. When it is below 50, turn off the maintenance pump